Day 148/ 365
- Wake up early after not being able to fall sleep yesterday night, I couldn’t wake up early this morning!
- Meditation other than yoga I didn’t really make a time to meditate since my day went by so fast – but i’ll try to make some time before I sleep
Thinkright.meI delegate easily, I empower others for success. Learn to delegate responsibilities: You can do anything, but you need not do everything. Remember it’s team effort. Together everyone achieves more. Pass the baton and trust people to do the job well. Delegate responsibilities. Gurbanilistened to some kirtan during my evening walk GratitudeToday, I am the most grateful for my loving and supportive husband who didn’t make me feel guilty for sleeping in today! Today’s Food Intake
- an apple
- lunch: some leftover potatoes, 1 1/2 roti with pumpkin curry, a taste of mutter mushroom and brown rice
- a glass of bournvita milk
- chia seed pudding
- dinner: shahee paneer with rice
- dessert: a small piece of chocolate 🙂
WalkHad about a 20 minute evening walk today. 7800 steps today. I didn’t accomplish my goal of 10K steps. Maybe tomorrow 🙂 YogaProgressed to day 1 of week 2 of the 3 day yoga retreat!! Super excited ExerciseFit in 10 mins of squats on my SCS Machine. Work10:30-8 PM Self-care & relaxationyoga, exercise and walking was my self-care today FamilyI visited my mom (and picked up my dinner – thanks mom!) Blog SleepGoing to aim to be in bed and hopefully falling asleep by midnight
- Positivity & Productivity The day was less positive and less productive than I would like. I vented about work today and I think venting means I wasn’t my best more positive self today. Oh well, will try harder tomorrow.
Lessons learned/Thoughts of the dayI didn’t really get much time alone with my thoughts today so didn’t really come up with much. I was however talking to my sister today who started a new 100 day workout program from beachbody on demand – each workout will be anywhere between 20-30 mins. I told her there should be no excuses for a 20-30 minute workout. And she agreed and said this is the least she can do for myself. And then I agreed 🙂 An hour might be hard to fit in everyday but 20-30 mins is not that difficult. Even fitting it in before bed is easily manageable. Who doesn’t have 20 mins? I’ve been doing 25-30 mins of yoga the past 8 days and I realized how easy it is to fit it in no matter what. Just make a decision that no dinner until you do it. That’s my lobo-term goal – to continue to be committed to atleast yoga everyday (atleast 5–6 days a week). Of course as you can see from the list above, there is so much more I want to be able to do in a day. But truth is there’s only so much time and sleep and rest is really so important. So if nothing else, atleast yoga, meditation, healthy eating and walks.
Thank you for reading 🙂