“I treat everyone with respect, regardless of who they are or what they have.”
Regard and respect are different, contrary to popular belief. Regard is an external gesture of courtesies and protocols given for people’s roles and positions. Respect is a feeling, a vibration radiated for who the person is. Sit back and see yourself giving respect to every person, irrespective of their role.
- I am a wise being.
- My body, my name, my relations, my position, my role: they’re all mine. They are not I.
- I am the pure energy who thinks, feels, and comes into action.
- I am aware of who I am.
- With the same awareness, I interact with everyone today.
- Each one is a pure being, having different name, religion, caste, role.
- I meet the person, not the label of role and position.
- Each one is a pure being.
- I respect them for who they are.
- I accept each one.
- I am polite to each one.
- I radiate the same respect for all, irrespective of what they have achieved, independent of the roles they play.
- I give regard for their age, knowledge, achievements, roles, position.
- Regard varies from person to person.
- Respect is the same for all.
Repeat this affirmation 3 times to respect people by accepting them. When you shift focus from their position, achievements and status, you suppress ego and connect to the being. You connect with people for who they truly are and the energy exchange is of equality and respect.