“My life’s decisions are my choices, as per my capacity.”
March 12, 2019
When we need to take a decision, we sometimes go ask people, “what do you think? What should I do? Please guide me.” Remember, it is our life, to be lived on our values, based on our capacity, as per our priority. Sit back and see how you take responsibility of your decisions and their consequences.
- I am a powerful being.
- I create the right thoughts, the right behaviours, always.
- I make the right choices, always.
- I choose who I want to be.
- I choose what I want to do.
- Every choice is based on my values of peace, compassion, respect, honesty.
- In every scene of life, I make the right decision, right for my values, right for my healthy and happy lifestyle.
- I gather facts, I refer to past experiences, I seek advice, I evaluate the consequences of my decisions, today and in the future, for me and for the people around me.
- I check my strengths, my capacity.
- I enhance my capacity.
- I take the right decision.
- I am responsible for my decision and for the consequences of my decision.
- My decisions create my personality.
- My decisions write my destiny.
Repeat this affirmation 3 times to be more self-reliant. The freedom to think for yourself and stand by your choices will increase your confidence. You will not depend on others for your decisions. Mind will create the right choices and you will take accurate decisions.