“I value everyone’s time, so time always cooperates with me.”
March 11th, 2019
We all know someone who frequently arrives late and blames slow traffic or a car breakdown for the delay. Punctuality needs to be a habit. Punctuality is not only about our own on time presence, but also about respecting peoples time. Sit back and reinforce your ability to respect time and be punctual.
- I am a wise being.
- I respect myself.
- I respect people.
- I respect time.
- I share a beautiful relationship with time.
- I value time.
- Time takes care of me.
- My every thought, every word, every action is pure.
- I utilize my time with sincerity.
- I prioritize my responsibilities.
- I take care of myself so that I am my best at every moment.
- Time is used in the right manner.
- I begin every task with a one minute silence.
- I prepare my mind for the task.
- I radiate the right vibrations to the task, to the people involved.
- I complete the task successfully, before time.
- I save time.
- I am ready for the next task.
- I’m always ahead of time.
- I’m relaxed, at ease.
- Punctuality comes natural to me.
- I always arrive 15 minutes before time.
- I always stick to my commitments.
- I respect peoples time.
- Time and me are in harmony.
Repeat this affirmation 3 times to enhance your time management skills. Punctuality is more than just a habit. Apart from building a reputation, you also remain stress-free by eliminating the uneasiness about getting late.